When you need an attorney in Alexander City & Dadeville, Alabama, you should be sure to choose someone you can trust. Derrick Blythe Attorney at Law provides empathetic, aggressive legal representation for clients facing difficult family, criminal and civil issues. Reach out to Derrick Blythe Attorney at Law today to get started on your case.
Work with a lawyer who puts community first
Attorney Blythe has worked in support of the Alex City & Dadeville, AL community in so many ways. He has served as a:
- Church leader – attorney Blythe is an active member of First United Methodist Church. He has served as a chairman of the administrative board, and as a member of the finance and worship committees. You can find more information regarding First United Methodist Church at https://www.alexcityfumc.org
- Prosecutor – he’s served as a city prosecutor in Camp Hill and as a special prosecutor in Dadeville and Alexander City, AL. In these roles, he worked closely with law enforcement agencies and other attorneys to fight for fair outcomes for his clients.
- Special judge – as a special judge for the town of Jackson Gap, attorney Blythe oversaw trials and hearings to preserve the court’s integrity.
- Community outreach organizer – attorney Blythe developed community and group presentations on legal issues for professional and civic groups, local schools, nursing home residents and legal associations.
- Boy Scouts leader – he’s served this nationwide service organization since 2004. During his 13 years of working with the Boy Scouts, he’s been a scoutmaster, den leader and chairman and has received several merit awards for his service.
Would you like to learn more about a community-focused lawyer in Alexander City & Dadeville, Alabama? Call 256-234-4101 to schedule a consultation at the office of Derrick Blythe Attorney at Law.